Regional Director South East Asia H/F (REF. RDSEA2020)
To ensure sales growth in line with the trade and the marketing policy of the Head Office for both Baron Philippe de Rothschild S.A. and Baron Philippe de Rothschild Maipo Chile wines.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Develop long-term and trusted relationships with existing clients and partners.
• Develop and boost sales with partners in the market, distributors, and key clients.
• Identify and generate new business opportunities for BPhR brands.
• Regular visits to key partners and key accounts of the zone.
• Generate accurate and valuable reports and analysis for the management.
• Together with the Trade Marketing team, Execute the Brand Activation Plan respecting the company’s high image standards.
• Cooperate in the elaboration of the Business Plan providing market analysis from the field in collaboration with the trade marketing team.
• Support the Area director in elaborating and implementing the business development strategy in accordance with yearly sales target and market plans.
ACTIVATION – PROMOTION
• Participate in the implementation of the major promotions as set out in the marketing plan. To supervise the way promotions are conducted in the field and to measure their results.
• Guarantee the company image is at the highest level on the market
• Study all promotional opportunities with the Headquarters team (costs, mechanics, pros and cons, feasibility, return) and with the Product Managers.
• Establish a direct network of contacts and collaborators throughout the markets: decision makers, key customers, suppliers, competitors, journalists, businesses…
FOLLOW UP – CONTROL – INFORMATION – PROPOSAL
• Contribute to the preparation of the annual marketing plan and to be a true driving force.
• Ensure the implementation of the marketing plan in collaboration with the line manager.
• Monitor and optimize the budgets allocated (AMP and selling expenses) and the operating budget of the position (travel expenses). To ensure a reliable and updated budget report to the Export Area Director paying constant attention to profitability.
• Collect a sales and marketing intelligence from the markets (prices, competitors…) enabling to gain market knowledge and update the database of the Sales Department and the Marketing Department at Head Office.
• Provide a monthly report (management of risks and opportunities, justification of inconsistencies, solutions, market information, pricing).
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
Qualifications & Skills:
• Advanced wine knowledge & or winemaking background. Passion for Wine
• Hospitality background which encompasses a business degree.
• Strong inter-personal skills, communication, and sales skills,
• Ambitious, self-organized, result-oriented, proactive
• Ability to think creatively & challenge status quo.
• Ability to quickly adapt & take ownership in start-up type environment.
• Ability to understand & manage to superior financial returns.
• Mobile, ready to travel in the Business Area
• Excellent knowledge of the Asia wine market and its trends
• Fluent in English and preferably in French
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, Wine & Spirits, or other related fields
• Min 5 years’ experience in the trade either with Wholesaler, Distributor, and Importer, ideally experience of sales in the Wine & Spirits industry in Asia
• Have a proven track record in sales & educational expertise.
• Significant management experience.
• International experience
Apply by clicking « Postuler à cette offre »Postuler à cette offre